Saturday, February 19, 2005

Me Smoking

Due to major stress and what so ever reason i have, i started smoking - REALLY started. Less than 5 hours, more than 10 sticks. Not good indeed.

Used to hate puff'/smoke but finally realise why people do it. These few day has been one of the most horrendous days of my entire life; juggling love. Due to that, comfort from friends were a little unhelpful, thus i turn to something that wont reply me: my blog and none other: smoking. I know the bad reviews about it but I am optimistic about it in some ways which is not good indeed.

Amazingly, it keeps you calm and strong. No tears shedded and no extreme heart-ache nor there is major mind bobbling thinking, analysing what is right or wrong. But of course with that, there is a price to pay: health. I know i m looking for trouble. I can already begin to felt the financial burden for buying ciggrattes (which is not bloody cheap) and my body starting to fuel for more. Not good indeed

Overall conclusion, smoking is bad bad bad bad bad bad bad. But yah i still do it. Not a right move but i suppose its ok and at the end of the day, i am ok (emotionally that is) ! My thinking is some what fucked up, and so am i to evaluate why should i smoke - not good indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment