Saturday, February 19, 2005

Best Love

While constantine is busy dealing with demons on screen, i was busy dealing with devils as well. Some devil called love-emotion-break-down was on the loose and defeating it was way more difficult than i thought. Begin to so-called transform myself to a different personal as it was required to defeat the "devil". With constant lost from the battle, i would have to declare that the devil has won. But with the help of my best friends, i manage to flea with my breath and heartbeat which i was told by my friends "You're lucky!"

The road of love i would pre-call it: ended. Unanswered calls, battling alone and preasured by many personal factors and let there be more; i have fallen. If it wasnt my friends, life would have ended. Thanks guys~

Thank you for driving me around in the midnight to search for an audio CD, thank you for bringing me to a place with dumb funny music, thank you for the wonderful "pedicure" swimming dip, thank you for your patience, thank you thank you. A friend that would go the distance for you, is the best love. Thus, why need one love that is undescribably bad?
-more- a lil more relax

No comments:

Post a Comment