Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The opposite polar attraction

I feel happier at work. That is not something good ... cos it means that my other part of life is a sad case.

This particular month has been quite an unproductive. Either than slacking in my work (my actual day job), I didn't do anything much to improve my lifestyle and hobby. I remember a few days before Penang (early this month) I swore and made some promises to get some part time job, earn extra income and get some images up to online library for sale.

Till this very day, my part time income is still zero. No extra job/task out there and none of my images are edited / suitable for sale ... no need to mention uploads then. Empty promises - something I don't like

As I begin to give up, I put on a very sad Korean CD, listen to it and think ...

Life is so unfair. Some people are born with the gold spoon and chopstick. Some people are luckier then the rest and some are not. I feel the pressure, although my spoon and chopsticks are wood and I should be grateful to have one, I felt that they only serve their purpose and nothing more valuable than just items.

The stress falls in today. A few more days, would be end of the month. I have not save a single penny for this year. Every month, my savings are close to zero and the amount depreciates.

With all the frictions and tensions within my family, with all the insincerity spent hours with particular friends along with time and the ungodly-manipulation (simple terms - i felt used) weekend to come, I am trying my best to feel better ... think for the better ...

but life is still a bitter bug, and what is worse - my other half can never make me feel better. Credit given where it is due = he tries at least. Life is really a bitter bug ...

No comments:

Post a Comment