Wednesday, April 9, 2008

After the whole RM thing

April 9th. Not some horror movie but just another ordinary work day.

Our company is going to launch a product and it seems that nothing was done in regards to branding, having a great strategic planning as well as development plan for it ... wasted child, just like any other I would say!

I am beginning to feel monotonous at work. Doing the same ol thing over and over again. I finally understand why certain people prefer to become bosses or switch job as soon as they get the opportunity to. Roaming freely without having to work with stupid people in life helps you to move on for bigger things. Ok, fine ... I hate my job and I am beginning to slack at work

Slack is normal. But for me ... its not ...

After closing a deal or two for the day, my passion dies. I am realizing the fact that I am truly, never going to be ... a sales man, sales person, people who sells stuff. I belong to the branding, marketing and "glamour" side of corporate industry.

So ... why am I staying?

Truly, there is still that little room for improvement and also the great friends I made there. Either than that two reasons - nothing is worth the take or consideration of developing a career there. I don't belong there ...

I truly believe so ...

Sigh ... I wonder when is my break-through going to come. Any takers or job vacancy in regards to my preference ... kindly drop me a note!

Resume ready ...

ps - even part time jobs are welcome! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment