Sunday, April 13, 2008

Mahjooing?

After such a long time (close to 6 months, plus) I finally sat down and had mahjong. It is definitely one of the longest break from that mind-challenging game. What to do, BigBanana and I can't seem to get Mother Queen, Amina and CoolJ to play. They don't want to learn - what to do?!

Since Sleeping Beauty, LPC, LGC and me have different working hours, it is close to impossible to gather and have a great mahjong session.

So it's always between K and his bunch of friends.

Of course, this time around - it was at the usual place. Sel's (who is about to give birth soon!) and Jen was of course there. I wasn't feeling well with all the air cond blowing directly at my "not so ong" spot ...

But of course, I wasn't to keen on meeting them up anyway. K pretended nothing ever happened to us. But of course, something did and our friends certainly remember it. Well, I shouldn't be so sensitive anyway ... I just left the situation as it is. I admit, I was quiet and reserve. I guess it's not such a bad thing either ...

Like the usual saying "less talking, less conflict"

That aside, Mah Jong was ok la ... lost a lil money, perhaps about RM3 and nothing biggie happened. Boring way to have spent Saturday night but what the heck ... at least it was not cash consuming.

I am so looking forward for next week's Mah Jooing with Sleeping Beauty and gang@!

No comments:

Post a Comment