Monday, June 13, 2005

Hotlink Tour Conclusion

YEAH YEAH!
Today the Hotlink on Tour Carnival at Sunway Pyramid ended ... I shall skip the run through but here's a few things that I will always remember;

1
Always to bring extra clothes and H20 when you are working in an event
2
Never ask KL crowd to applause cos they will never do it anyway
3
Never to have events at Sunway Pyramid cos the crowd there is so boring and passive
4
Never wear white and get your face painted with those colour thinges...
5
Be "muka tebal" when dealing with crowds - especially massive crowds
6
Bring ear plugs if there are HARD ROCK ARTIST performing! (You surely can still hear em)
7
Be patient when STUPID people, talent, customer, DJ pisses you off
8
Always smile and be yourself to get support from all kinds
9
The fantastic people i worked with - Eva, Ellia, Ean, Petrio, Ale, Vickie, Pru, Jay, Azman, Jay's friend, Karen, Justin, Hassan, Sandra, All the talents, performing artist and not to forget Shaz and her gang!
10
Lastly, the friends and contacts i have made!
And now i am back home, relaxing getting ready to bed with this done...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 comments:

  1. Oye oye! I was there, saw you, wave wildly but you were too busy to see. Twice. Hmpf. In the end I got weird looks from my bf, he ask me who I'm wavin to, lol. Met Soong sises at Fish n Co. I think you looked good in that bandana and mike. Mwaahs, you got a fan! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha? serious you were therE??? oh yeah! thanks for coming. Erm...bandana mike ... hahaha

    ReplyDelete