Friday, June 10, 2005

Hotlink on Tour

My day started out early...in pyramid, launching my 1st ever event! It was almost 10am when i arrive, 1 hour before the day officially begin and amazingly many things were not as ready. Karen from Synique(event organizer for Hotlink) was like arguing settling terms with this blue-kebaya chinese lady from Sunway. I over heard them talking and let me tell you something, man she was bitchy! Of course I maintain and tried not to ruin my name, thus I just ignore the old queens and went to my booth after meeting with my camera crew members, as before I step into my placing (which all my AV equipment were under the sun! how stupid and how i have pre-warn all respective people but none listen or would hear) the whole backdrop fell straight in front of me!!!!! If i was 5 seconds earlier i might have:

1 - experience a few days on wheel chair and ended up with a broken backdrop
or
2 - saved the backdrop but gain minor injuries

After that, Eva gave me that look and said "This is by far the worst event i have been to or work with!". I could not agree better! How can a backdrop of "Hotlink Talent Search" fall onto the ground and not to mention it sitting under no shade!!!! WHO IN THE WORLD WOULD WANNA LIKE WORK THERE or EVEN LIKE AUDITION THERE?????

After some time of running around, calling people, getting help and what you can think of to like save an event last minute, the whole entire Hotlink on Toud event started out just perfectly at lunch time! Mind you, the whole proposed setting was relocated due to - Pyramid Bitch, Almost Pancaked Andrew, HOT-linked Sahara Dealer Booth, Relocation of entire set and Organization of MESSED UP COMMITTEE!

Overall, my part of the event was to like audition people for talent search in result to find a campuszone ambassador, future talent for commercials and also Hotlink Brand Ambassador!!! That is like by far the most said sentence in my entire 20 year old life!!!! Malaysian crowd are abit coward, unsupportive, scared, hell-know-nothing about anything and simply ignorant! I mean the whole 12 hours there, i only at least saw about 5% of the crowd that are really supportive and at least stood to laugh and smile along. The other 95% simply run when you call them, then they run faster as you call them, and they speed away when you approach them. Not to mention - not clapping, boo-ing and even just like not care when other people perform! OH COME ON SHIT; if you have the guts - do it man, other people at least make their move to try and they need support for the love of all -_-"" you know what i wanted to say!!!

Anyhow, the day ended quite well. Me and Eva had like so much major fun being judges - funny, always fighting, bitchy, bimbo and overall, 30people audition - 29 said we were good and 1 said we were average judges! How kewl is that? HAHAHAHA

I would just like to thank Kenny, Grace, SY, Bianca, Vynn and my friends who have visited me. You guys made my day! Thanks so much

Well, got to sleep, tomorrow will have to continue day 2. Hope we get better response!

3 comments:

  1. hey,didi..no need thanks ler.. we will always support u oo!! gambaite together-gether ya!!! n i know things will go on smoothly for this event...all da best for u and Eva ler.... **wink wink!!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo

    didn't know the event was this saturday otherwise i would've stayed back and helped. see...never tell me also. cheh!

    like this la friend...

    blergh...

    good luck with your event! hopefully..you'll find a good ambassador.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks guys for d support. dear, to busy to call le, grace called to ask how was i doing and i told her. I suppose that is how they knew! hehehe

    ReplyDelete