Wednesday, June 15, 2005

933 @ Werk

Yesterday i was late for work. Left house about 730am and only being able to reach maxis tower about 10am. Darn! Thats like driving to Seremban! Today, i arrived about 905am. I considered that acceptable i suppose. Even so, i realize i have no work waiting for me. Checked my mail a few times and realise Ale didnt mail me anything and when i went and "test" Vickie (just to say good morning and tell her about the delivered invoice to her table) i sense an aura of another PMS mode - her eyes and her body language combining with her verbal que definetely alerted me to stay away from her - at least for today! I am just curious, how can someone like her, holding position as a marketing executive can act so unprofessional at work especially when she speaks. Just because she is busy, this doesnt give her the right or excuse to just simply frame her words and atomic bomb people - me i am refering to. Female ego i suppsoe which i define as cannot be bothered, cannot show that she is stress and definetely cannot lose - not to a guy! She would have been so respected by me but too bad because of the way she handles personal communication, i have to give her an E for both effort and results. No wonder no one sits around her!

Darn... I still don't see Eva and Ellia at work. Am i alone today??? Not good but well, at least i am sitting between Bridget and Kak Laily who are really nice and quiet people. YEAH! Anyhow, i am just gonna like look for work... hopefully i get some

No comments:

Post a Comment