Monday, April 4, 2005

Sunday Blog

Summary event of my Sunday

12am - 2am
Watched Miss Congeniality 2 - ratings 2 thumbs up for Tina Turner scene and also the "sudden honk walk part"!

3am - 7am
Read book and slept

7am - 11am
Chien Bing(I know i spell tat wrongly!) at Nirvana Kajang Memorial Park. Had to take like 2 Panadol Actifast. Was really having a headache. Not enough sleep and the hot weather kills! But my aunts are all there. I mean every year they are there. Had a "buffet" feast -_-"' and met this girl from my college. My grandpa's cemetery is just like neighbours to hers! But she look so hot! i mean it was hot but ya ... hot!

11am - 3pm
Stuck in STUPID JAM! Sam Vellu should just be shotgun! Can u imagine? 3 hours ... Dad is a strong warrior, he endure the entire jam. My uncles too. I was too busy sleeping

3pm - 4pm
Lunch. This is what i had:
Spicy argument and entire family was practically screaming their voices out (to outwit the noise from heavy rain outside restaurant)! Except my sister. Usual, she's the lone zombie.

4pm - 6pm
Chat Online, Did my GC111 signature - so tired

6pm - 8pm
Dreamland

8pm - 10pm
Chated with my bro
Downloaded songs

10pm - 12am
1paragraph for MCI 211 & 1 page for FTV241 script
going out to yamcha!

Thats my day!

1 comment: