Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Lost and not found

I lost my wallet today in KLCC.

I admit i wasnt quite myself. Some things came up and i was bothered and in away blank - no thinking! thats how i was so bloody careless and not noticing i left the entire wallet in the toilet. How pathetic and stupid can i get huh!!>!>!

Things i lost:
Identification Card
Driving Lisense
RHB ATM card
Maybank ATM card
Starbuck and San fransisco "chopchop" card
Burger King - GSC voucher
MCd coupons
RM20
coins
Insurance card
Guild card
and
some religious pendant

I suppose it is fated but i will miss my wallet. I like it alot but i suppose when you are not yourself at a present moment, you will in a way leave some scars behind. This case, my wallet can only be experiencing 3 things:

1 in dustbin
2 in Masjid Jamek jualan murah sale
3 some kind of ugly useless people who use it

AGH - pity my wallet

No comments:

Post a Comment