Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Stupid Government

I woke up like 6.30am just to get to the Shah Alam MYKAD office to replace my old lost identification card. Arrive about 7.30 and waited in a que outside the not open office till 7.50.

My number was a heart relief. 8016 - which means i am the 16 person. It was good

As number continue to beep - it was finnally my turn which time shows - 8.30am. I was early, i deserve to get it over and done early! AND - the lady at the counter told me this:

I am sorry but the service system is down at the moment. I am not able to retreive your info but the new IC applications can be done manual (you see, mine is lost, not a renewal - thus - i have to wait).

Went mamak with my bro and was back at 9.15 to continue the stupid process of waiting for the bloody network to be fix.

10am i was asked to the counter and the network was still down. The lady was very nice enough to tell me sweetly (thou she look so damm garang - i mean seriously!) and that i would have to come back another time. I complain and i got a bonus out of it! hahaha

The next time i come back, i wont have to que! Yahoo! but the gov should really like have a IT team or something. Many times i heard this kinda complain

If a police catches me without IC - he will get a piece of me on the government! and yah - u got all the money to like spend on trees and roads and your beautiful hill houses but no money to hire someone to maintain the government service system?

Sigh* Malaysia government is so whimpy

No comments:

Post a Comment