Sunday, March 13, 2005

Sudden Trip

Sunday morning, rain is falling
Steal some covers, share some skin
-Maroon5-

Woke up DAMM EARLY and slept thru out the "sudden trip" i have to make to Pahang - dunno where as i m damm blur - to ya know - check on my sickness. To most you guys/girls who knows me well enough - yes, i m in a way sick.

As for the result of today's trip, I was diagnosed with internal bleeding which has clog my minor arteries delivering blood. The Hemoglobins has turn to what they called some kinda oil plasma that helps stop bleeding. Thus, My blood flow now is like -erm- cramped resulting in pain. The reason to this is due to some kinda impact fall that injured my back or something; which affects my stomach/abdomen as the "Sifu" said. He's good. I didnt even tell him what kinda sickness i got and he did it by only examining my palm and pulse. Yah, he's the eastern doctor. :)

And when i recall, i did fell off a slippery staircase in Mont Kiara a few months back. Actually, kinda long time ago! After that fall, things were really bad but it healed like in 10 minutes? So i assume that nothings wrong. Well, my assumption is false then!

As for the rest of the pain i have endure, please feel free to ask any of my friends. They know best! ahahahahaa. But well, i got my medication. Hope this time it helps! Really want the pain to go away~

Wish me best of lucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment