Thursday, March 17, 2005

Punked Me

This came in a lil late. But well, better late then never.

Notice i wasnt in class on wednesday? No I didnt sleep over someone's place after sex or No i didnt manage to wake up for the early class. It's just that i got "engaged" in hair modeling. HAHA ... I know this certainly has cause some people admited to hospital! I apologize~~~

Only slept like erm, 5 hours and i look like shit strolling down the catwalk or should i say a stage only. Preparation begin like as early as 9am. Every hairstylist, makeup artist and model are already in the mood as if the Japanese is invading Malaysia again.

Theda, my female partner model was all the way with me. We went through hell as my stylist( which happen to be my bro, was also the event manager, stage coordinator, program manager and what have you of any pose that is related to event management) was rushing everything. Thus, my hair at first look a lil ... imperfect ... understood as my bro was so busy.

But of course, there is always someone to save the day in this like all-year-round event! My bro's lecturer, junior and friends help tidy me up and at the end, with a touch up from the sifu makeup professional himself, i look like a true japanese punk. Pictures are available upon personal request from andrew!!!!

As the curtain finally unwind for the night, all 42models were prepared and ready to flaunt it. Being a pesismist, i did freak out for a while but as soon as i stepped out the backstage walking through the "glamourous walk" - i was OK ... with daring poses such as biting my metal chain during a pose and practically stripped my leather jacket off, i got few flashes from camera and cheers from the crowd! WOO HOO ... those moment paid off the tired enduring challenge.

Backstage was pretty cool, you could see like no2 walks out looking like tyra banks and after a few minutes he walks back in at the other side and as soon as he enters the curtain, tyra banks practically turn to teletubbies! HEHE. That happen to me as well.

Wow, it was a tiring night but all well ends well. Met many friends like Kenji, Edward, Onn, a few talented girls who walk like chicken at first but now can finnaly stroll down the Milan catwalk in summer and of course some pathetic pro models.

As for me, i might not do it again mainly due to the fact that the whole preparation is so fucking hectic but only the walk is definetely less than 1 minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment