Saturday, May 7, 2005

Starbucks KLCC

Listening to Michael Buble's album for the 3rd time already in Starbucks and i realized how i had fall in love with this guy's singing and voice! Darn ... As i am sitting here for the past 2 hours, i have totally ignore those surrounds me and if KLCC were attacked by terrorist - i would know of nothing but here, typing muah's blog entry. hahaha. With the Ipod continuous playing-spinning to my favourite songs, the laptop charged onto an extension cord (which i was lucky to get hold of) sending out hit wave, online chatting in MSN, my grande chocolate frap (muah's favourite) all down me and researching photography composition notes that santalia ordered to finish up, i am enjoying every bit of this - secluded in my own corner and space, doing my stuff.

Things are getting a lil more nasty as its almost 10.30. Can begin to hear more noise, see more people and my next table - kept having more friends joining. Its like for the past few minutes, someone will just introduce someone to someone and start da "kissing" muax muax thinge. All are malay girls thou. And by the rate they are introducing themselves; they can form some hitler army already by midnight. Nothing interesting except one of few that kept staring at me or could be my white ipod headphones. HAHAHA. Also, what is so interesting is that - they didnt even order any drinks and used that table to play UNO card game... whatever!

My front table sat a red shirt girl with really hot short pants, crossed leg, not at me but at someone else i suppose. Scary is that, she has been alone with her venti-sized chocolate ice drink for hours. Hmmm ... should i say hi? Maybe not. but she seems lonely thou...always looking at the counter (which are mostly girls and the guy is a trans! unless she's interested in malay baritas boys or she's a lesbian - what is she looking at???? the menu perhaps :P) Playing her handphone and crossing her arms once a while, i am quite certain she's waiting for someone! Unless - she's just a regular trying to be the "you-dont-know-my-name, Alicia Keys, female version of the coffee drinker" in her MTV.

I stood up and went to take water. Guess what, the next table of malay girls actually look up at me and smiled. Hmmm. hahaha. dunno what that means but well, they are whispering as soon as i got back. I presume they think i cant hear as i was with my Ipod - yeah yeah- i can't listen but their gestures; laugh out loud, hitting each other at the shoulder and the "gatal" word which i heard certainly made me very geli. Matter got worse when the old classic trick came - camera phones was on the loose! They are taking pictures now. Dunno who thou. haha, but if they did took my picture, what can i do? Explode like a pink diva goddess??? Thank god, they resume their Uno game and ignore me. Ahahaha except that one girl was backing me sat opposite to face me. Should i turn and say hi? In her dreams i thought.

I just noticed how "keh poh" i was but well, what do you expect me to do? hahaa
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
me listening to muah's ipod and secretly vulturing the sight around

2 comments:

  1. haha...funny description...it shows u r not concentrate la....keep aiming others... ;P am i right??? hahahaa
    lol... -san jie- ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. michael buble is awesome.

    girls checking you out? not a first, andrew.

    ReplyDelete