Monday, May 23, 2005

My Rainbow Story

After the rain, there is always the rainbow. That is what everybody say. Some believe it, some just take it as it is and some just dont. (Please do not give me shit like what if it rains at night ...)

To me, there is always one just around the corner. You just need to choose whether to close your eyes, turn around and ignore it, even it is there; or you can just just at least look at it, searchs for it or even imagine it is there. Then, life would have been much more beautiful fro the present and the future.

It has been a rough ride throughout my weekend. Certainly not the best this year! But, I choose to look at my own rainbow, a multicolor one and more on a positive side with Kenny. Hugs. It was with a whole lot of guidance and support that the storm ended calmly. My salvation has complete. I am me again. Cheers!

... and i got a new shirt! muahahaha

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
me and kenny - hehe - enjoying the everlasting photoshoped rainbow

2 comments:

  1. everlasting photoshopped rainbow...

    interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this nottii didi..wat also can do ler..but,i wanna say...the photoshop rainbow..although is not real....although......er,somehow,i think it's cute ler..hehee.. ;p

    ReplyDelete