Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Crab-catching Operation

I skipped school today, just to do Anita's Policy Assignment. It was difficult waking up to it. I just rather be in dreamland (even it was a nightmare seeing Marilyn Manson chasing me!), doze till afternoon and get a headache in hope to further stress my body to fall sick, so i can get an MC and skip class tomorrow ... but ... i know that can't or should not happen. I would be wasting time and even if i can delay or lucky enough to postpone Anita's due date, ALL consequences will be bared by me. I hate that! I got up trying to write something regarding Cyber Law and nope, nothing came up. About 12, i have decided to fall back on plan A - Copyright which most people are or have flooded the library for resources. That means - nothing much left for me to scavenge. Thank gawd, Kenny helped me previously, about a month ago preparing references from newspapers and with my previous research, i manage to pull through the pathetic dilemma dumbdumb policy with examples *sigh*!

Ended up in the library again doing some research and decided to do my assignment in Kenny's place. I am so much more progressive when he is around. He is just my encouragement to pull through hard times. Thanks so much! HUGS

Things i did to release my stress; pretended to be Buble singing & Kenny was Nelly dueting to Quando Quando Quando!, became a total Cat on his bed enticing his pillows! Danced like a sicko maniac with a towel - how the not diva and ended up catching crabs in his condo. Later, he belanja STEAMBOAT! it was another WOW factor that got my through the stressy moment... It was all the "SUI KAO" and "YUE MEAN" we ate that made me so so so so so full but satisfied enough to get me going the night! As i was 700 words through Anita's assigment, I thought i can just like relax and i did - going to see muah's marine tank! As this present moment i am somewhere almost done, listening to Kelly Clarkson again. I can not care less about poly-see and started BLOGing!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yeah! Those are the crabs we caught and dump into the sump (WHY? the crabs became irritating creatures that tries to snap my fishes and shrimp for food). They were caught and banished to the eternal 24 hours lighting algae forest! HAHAHA...

and more crabs!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



which ended up a total 9 crabbies caught. More to go... and will soon banish (feel like a witch!) all of em ... MUAHAHAHA (now i feel like Cruel-le-Devil from 101 Dalmations!)

No comments:

Post a Comment