Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Sleeping Beauty

I have been sleeping almost the whole day. I woke up once in a while thinking of my FTV treatment assignment, Anita's policy analysis (which i have not even started!) and also the KLCC photography trip tomorrow. Then, i went back to sleep. I slept at 2am last night, woke up about 11am. Then i went out for lunch with Ken, do a lil shopping for Lynn's coming birthday (Yes, we got you a gift) and also bought my mum a gift (Yes, it is also her birthday) and went back home to sleep at 3 - 5 again. As i am typing this entry, i still feel like jumping to the bed and doze off like sleeping beauty. hahaha. Anyway, i got myself a Tropicana Bag as ALL my current bag is tore, broke or not "IN" enough. I love this current bag, it camouflages with my room's wall colour - green and beige. Its about RM60 - which landed me with only RM13 to pass this 2 days. Well, i hope i can make it through...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Muah's new bag!

4 comments:

  1. why are your journal entries pushed down?

    d

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww.....you got me something? i'm so touched...

    hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha? pushed down? i thought it is like tat one - or mayb i confuse liao...hmmm...what are> blur neh me??

    ReplyDelete