Monday, May 2, 2005

Lil Star

Firstly, i would really like to say a huge big sorry to Lynn for loaning her camera and forgot to return to her on saturday night which resulted her in inconvenience of travelling, redundant scolding, rushing here and there as well as getting her worked out. I am so sorry Lynn, i didnt mean to cause so much commotion. Hope your brother did not do any hardcore damages to you emotionally; do tell him is my fault. I am the one to be blame anyway for my ignorance. In addition, i not only got my buddy worked out, i got my parents mad too! (Mum, i know you got scolded by dad for my clumsiness - so sorry ar!, i promise to get you a big gift for mother's day ya and thanks a million for sending the cam over!!! :P).

As everyone was worked out by my forgetfulness, i was far away in 1-Utama with Kenny. Walking around, looking worried and stressed - at the same time, I really hope everything over the other side at Subang with Lynn and Mum is not gonna get any worse! I will so skip the details! It did for a while when Lynn SMS me that there were no battery in her cam and her bro is gonna kill her. Later, she beep me telling me it was OK, there is battery in the cam. Good to hear that the "moment" is finally over and Lynn is still "alive".

Well, i got this lil gift from Perilis Silver! It's really cool. You guys will see me wear it once a while in school! I think this brand has potential to make it big to the niche market of moderate consumer users. They do really have some really creative and nice accesories although some seems to copy Tiffany! But well, it is silver and it's cheap, so what the hell right? Anyway it doesn't really matter if its a Bvlgari, Cartier or PohKong, as long as you look nice with it - then who cares!

This is da lil star i have been talking about! I do like their packaging too. Quite cute and glam :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

4 comments:

  1. i like ur blog... cccoooool
    nicely done andrew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey...

    don't have to apologise so many times la. it's ok. i'm still very much alive. just didn't have the appetite to eat. i'm sorry i caused your mom so much trouble.

    love you header. such a bitch la you. help me with my blog later la..since such an expert already.

    mwaaah! love you, bitch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you thank you
    glad you guys like it!

    its me = all d green n such . haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. woo HOO!
    whoooo?
    me the d!
    can comment liao.. HEHE

    ReplyDelete