Monday, May 30, 2005

Recovery Sunday

Its Sunday! and i am still sick, for those who are still wondering ... Anyway, i lost my medication but i am still surviving the battle of talking with ulser mushrooming in my mouth and also constant headache - which i now know where Panadol get their advertisement finance from!

As i listen to my illegal downloaded torrent ablum - Joss Stone which certainly has "choked me", i am still pondering my packed, well-planned and wonderful day! I begin by getting my fishes some stuff (like rocks, sands, algae, seasalt). Yah! Basically fundamentals to run an ocean in your living room. and another YES ... i m still in my 3 fish tank, 1 shrimp, lately 2 dead snails and not to mention - i am 10 months down the hobby but it is a slow, patience-required and damm alot of hefty maintanence that requires both cash and skills! After that send my films to be develop in P. Seni which is SOSOSOSOSO cheap - and there is no jam in KL ! ON A SUNDAY!!!!

Enough of the talking, i have (or should i say Kenny and I) have proudly and successfully installed out Jebo-protein skimmer. It sure took a long time cos we bought that thing like ages ago which we had difficulty in installing due to various reasons i will not go into and it cost about rm50 being abandon for some months! For those who are scrathing their head, this mechanism is a machine that works like Indah Water ... Get it? If you still dont get it, the next time you make a flush on your toilet bowl, ask him or her the question! Yah this is the mechanism :

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
INDAH WATER - installed and working for marine fishes

Went to Megamall for sushi dinner! Thank you Kenny! Love the treat - my katsu don set and something okonomi yaki (japanese pizza) which is so yum yum yum! Then, ended up watching apprentice which i learned that (never ever try to film stupid advertisements!) and finish up my DVinci file for GC111 - which is still not done yet at this present moment. As i blog, i ponder among waking up at 6.30am to fetch my bro to the airport - SHIT!

Overall, enjoyable sunday with your best mate, great food, fun hobby, fantastic music, learned something from Donald Trump and finished my routine and work. What could be better?

*A Tiffany & Co. or Cartier ring would be additional fun!* hahahaha

2 comments:

  1. Is it Oh Sushi? I hate Japanese food, but one: Unagi Bento!

    ReplyDelete
  2. apprentice: yea i know!! so dumb rite? my god...they don't have to be advertising or ftv graduates to know that those ideas were bad and dumb. it's bad enough that it's bad...it's worst when it's dumb.

    ReplyDelete