Thursday, May 26, 2005

May Sickness

I am sick again. I think by the rate i fall sick, i could actually open a hospital specially cater to me. Sigh* I am only 7 page through FTV script and i am gasping for more oxygen. Yes - i have a very bad flu which oxygen can hardly transport through my nostrils, a inflated red sorethroat - which the doctor say - it is quite bad i say, a minor headache thanks to panadol(who invented those wonder pills anyway????) and of course some cough here and there. Nothing big a deal i suppose. Normal sickness. Just a much quieter me. I dont talk as much. I dont concentrate as much. Hope i heal fast enough for this saturday's madagascar outing!

3 comments:

  1. no worry,sure ll recover soon. just have to pray hard that we can get madagascar tickets on this sat....coz,almost all also fully book ler....
    sigh...
    we are too famous....
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiyo...so sibeh cham one ah you...

    tsk tsk tsk

    ReplyDelete
  3. why ah? why always sick ah? hmmmmmm.........

    take care man.

    ReplyDelete