Sunday, May 20, 2012

Yellow Sandal Kris

I am at Taroyami, near Sutera Mall having some wonderful company for taiwanese dessert, japanese sushi and chinese plum tea to wrap up my weekend. It has been quite a tiring two days because I am down with a very bad flu and cough. Having the sickness since Wednesday night till tonight is certainly a nuance. But I cannot help but feel happy because the company I have met for the weekend has nothing but sweet. With my bad nose, coarse throat and stress of trying to manage my upcoming family trip to Melbourne in just a few more days, I really was thankful that Kris is around.



Thanks Kris for believing in something that is so faded and uncertain. It was an honor to have you visiting and to have you hearing me out. It is also a pleasure to have taken you to great food outlets and introduce you to my ever so friendly but noisy brother. Thanks Kris for the small little token ...

Take care and I will see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment