Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Let's start work with a BANG!

Woke up with a headache, yes ... its the feeling of dragging myself out of bed, to start work and get all my to-do list checked and not think about how tomorrow will be like.

After a whole lots of banging early in the morning (mum fixing bathroom, we had a spoiled heater and tap) and a morning queue at three banks ... I am back here blogging and ready to start my work. As usual, I turned my MSN on, click on some quick news to just pinch my brain cells and get all excited, I came upon this news;


California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger congratulates Iris Kyle after she won the Miss International body building competition during the Arnold Sports Festival in Columbus, Ohio. (AP Photo/Jay LaPrete)

Ugly and disgusting! No? My headache has gotten worst

No comments:

Post a Comment