Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Bliss Cafe

I realize my brain is failing me nowadays. K have been complaining that I am absent minded, which also equates to clumsy. I leave things or traces around. This time around, my keys are at K's condo.

Thanks to my incompetent behavior, I am now stuck at Bliss Cafe behind my house writing Norton Rusell's business plan. Instead of being home, all comfy and clean ... this is the price to pay when you grew up with such traits. Thankfully, Bliss Cafe is also equipped with Wireless. With just a cup of rm2 tea (depending on what you order), you can go online anytime. Due to the small crowd in the afternoon, the internet connection here is superb. Fast and stable.

Can't wait to see JJ tonight. We have so much to catch up ... I wonder what will be our laughing subject this time.

Well, back to work. Chat soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment