Sunday, July 6, 2008

Sushi ZianMai

NO OTHER! Best place to dine in ... I must say, one of the best place to have japanese food with great affordable prices. Mind you, even though their price is average, their food is absolutely delicious. Imagine the food taste is better than Sakae Sushi, but the price is around Sushi King / Genki Sushi. One of the best combination !

And the credit goes to their menu selection, where the quality is always maintained and above average. The only give away is that sometimes the Unagi or Salmon Sashimi thickness varies. Depends on luck, but I have been quite lucky lately.



*courtesy of www.sunwaypyramid.com

People ask me, how often do you dine in ZianMai? My answer is about 3-4 times a month, usually more. Haha ... that's how much I love the place. Given credit for where it is due, the food is really nice and finger licking good.

Being a Japanese food whore I have journey enough for samples and I am very sure compared to others, they are fairly well off and deserve a visit. After all, I did spent then last few months going for most of the commercial-franchise "everyday-people" Japanese food and nothing beats this restaurant.

If that is not enough, Zianmai Sushi is actually own by the same boss who runs ZEN. YES! The fucking expensive and luxurious Japanese cuisine. I am quite sure the Chef pass some secrets on anyway.

Ok, enough of me selling. You can start eating ... their branches are at Sunway Pyramid, The Gardens and also One-Utama

No comments:

Post a Comment