Thursday, July 3, 2008

Back after 30 Years

Three days since I am back from Indonesia. The trip was very fruitful. Although tiring at most time, the sense of achievement is there. Manage to secure many new clients, and most of them already started buying from us.

Good sign. Even our finance manager was quite happy with the sales for the past week

Market is there but of course, the potential for growth and factors would all soon be penalized due to the fact that our company is "manage" and "run" by monkeys. Well, sadly I have no further comment on it. As how Bettina might have put it ... I am numb, after being speared numerous times for something right I done.

Some of the best food can be found in JKT food court. Of course you wouldn't want to try their local street food! Unlike Thailand, JKT street food are much dirtier and scarier. Imagine eating at a hawker stall surrounded by hard labor indon workers. All desperate to jump onto you and take anything you have. Ok! I am overreacting, but you gotta see for your own self. Visit truly JKT!

Some of the food I down was Kodok (frogs) and Kelinchi (Rabbit!)

I know I am grouse ... but well, you only get to live life once!

The CDs are DAMN cheap. 55000RP !!!!! That sums up to less than RM25 for one CD. Well, I love em! And they have one of the most complete collection for Jazz and Audio Phils.

To sum it all up. It was nice to see JKT in my own eyes, travel a bit and the hospitality shown to me was great. Thanks AL for the great company and for introducing me to your wonderful family. May all of them are bless with great health and happiness. Till then, cheerios!

No comments:

Post a Comment