Sunday, July 24, 2005

Typical Msians

Wanna know one of the main key learnings I will never forget during my semester break? Let me tell you...typical malaysians who are living in a "socalled" developing country but act like stupid lost uncivilized barbarians from centuries ago.

Usual trip in LRT always leave me with a feeling of why government only allocates so little train schedule during peak hours. People cramp till the point the LRT's door can't even close! Can't blame the people, everyone's rushing. But, train comes every like 2-4 min during peaks. So why are everyone rushing??? Dont get'em. I will never cramp myself into the train - will not risk losing my couture.

Another thinge about this train riding thing is that, everytime i get a sit from KJ or i leave from KLCC, i will always wonder - what happen to old, disable, pregnant or sick people? Do they have to stand cramping or they just ask politely for a sit - or would ppl actually offer those special priviliged people a sit? So far, so good - no one has ever been unkind to those group of people until last friday when i was returning from KLCC and the train stop at Pasar Seni, a very old in his late 60s uncle came in. He was carrying some stuff and he seem shaky. I push myself back towards the crowd so he could comfortably stand directly near to the bar to balance himself. I was balancing using my 2 feets only. Train approaches KL Central and as I turn back, i saw someone leaving from a seat. I thought, good - uncle shall have a sit. THEN, some stupid inconsiderate-young i bet still a fucking virgin pussy- sat there. I looked and stared at her. She just ignore me and well, pretend to not see me. I was quite mad... but i did not say anything. Then as we approach the next station - Bangsar, someone left the seat beside that girl, and ANOTHER STUPID FAT ARSE LADY sit there, looked at me with that "that uncle can stand ma!" and pretend to be sleeping! What got me to my madness was that they both knew the uncle was weak and just because he was still standing holding to a metal pole doesnt mean he deserve to be standing!

That i couldn't stand! Just as i was about to begin my bitching-slaughtering session - Kenny called me and I purposely speak loudly emphasizing on "inconsiderate malaysian, sitting down letting old people stand and PRETEND TO BE SLEEPING". Both open their eyes showing guilt and shock but BOTH close their eyes again. I decided to snap a picture of them (which everyone else noticed i did) and post them online. If you see this 2 ladies in the train next time - to give them a punch or slap on the face! They deserve it so much!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I dunno la ... is it me or malaysians especially women are like tat! I am not saying all women but I hardly see men does things like tat! Prentend to be SLEEPING? HELLO AT 530PM? stupid isit?

Akin Saying;
Ignore those who are ignorant.

1 comment:

  1. who is fat?
    dont look that fat to me
    maybe she sprained her leg
    hahaha

    i sleep on the train at anytime

    :D

    the old man should have sat on them
    and we should sit on those old ppl who refuse to sit

    ReplyDelete