Monday, July 11, 2005

Its July!

Me blogging again, after almost 3 weeks away from my pink green white public diary, i still have nothing interesting to add on my library or storage here.

A quick round-up of what i have been up to lately, shall i?

As usual, waking up early, joining almost million of people jamming their way to get to work, seeing people packed them like sardines in train and of course enjoying the dynamic corporate working work.

I shall put on hold and summarize my key learnings of my personal-self-interest internship at the end when my so-called part time job expires end of this month.

Anyhow, i have been experiencing a lot more than usual during this past month. I tell you one thing, working and studying is VERY different. what you learn in school, it is only like 10% of working life. In school, is all bout generating good ideas, writing copies of assignment and then - pass it up! In working, the list is much longer with idea generation, execution process, approvals, evaluation, meetings, juggling with time management, multitasking and etc. You just got to try, and summarize it yourself. hard to explain thou.

Another thinge that i am up to is actually improvising myself. Most of those close friends would already know that i can't sit still and i have to "DO SOMETHING BENEFICIAL" to in a way upgrade myself. So far, i m reading - not stories / novels but self-improvement books on DUmmies and yah - what have you :P

In the mist of working like almost 9 hours a day, spending another extra 3 hours for travelling to and back from work, i am also juggling to spend time in gym and with my friends. That leaves me with this formula;

24hours - 9(work) - 4(travel) - 7(zzz) = 4 hours

Another item for thought that i did not tell you guys is of course - my shopping habit. hahaha. well, i tone down more or less. lunch n travel expenses in KLCC is not a funny thinge ya know.

This coming month n next - a lot ppl birthday. Again money!

Hmmm... sometimes, working work sucks! I want my time back! AGHHHHH
Anyhow, that aside - i miss my friends and i certainly miss school!
Looking forward to travel to someplace n just chill
Hope to get back soon ~


Akin's saying
Looking on the bright side, life is just plain dark!

1 comment:

  1. o? miss school ya?? hehe. no worry,class ll start very soon then oo...hehe... same here ler,boring. :p

    ReplyDelete