Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Bye bye at last

I sat in front of the screen and didn't know what to pin down. Feeling all rusty and rustic after being away for 6 months. I guess opening a theme park can take a toll on you. It has been close to 4 months since we opened our door, and after many long hours, nightmares and heavy under eye bags ... I finally can feel my body, soul and mind settling down.

So here I am sitting under my blanket, with my Mac hammering away the keyboard on my long unheard blog. If you are reading this, still ... I express my utmost appreciation and to have a reader like you, it is either you are a die hard fan ... or you are just into hearing my ramblings. Sadly, as how a broken violin can sound ... I am ending lemongrassboy.blogspot.com.

Yes. This is the last post, and after migrating for at least two times. I have done and written enough on my past trail. Don't get me wrong, I am just leaving the footprints on the sands of this beach. I will continue to write, but at another blog.

I am gonna go idle on this email, and this post too.

I love you guys

ps - to those who still reads, and in the wanting to know ... arakisan.blogspot.com






No comments:

Post a Comment