Sunday, June 22, 2008

Indonesia - JKT - Here I come!

Less than 24 hours, I will be departing to Indonesia.

Been hearing all the precautions, advises and also dos and don'ts for my travel to Jakarta this time around. No worries - I will becareful and take care of myself! Thank you for the wishes

I hope my bad fever-flu will go away soon. After a few dosages of paracetamol, vitamin C and flu-meds along with my 10 hours sleep earlier , I surely hope it will help make me better. At times, I feel better ... but at times, the echo and pain can be felt around my joints and ears. I hope I wouldn't have to go see a doctor when touch-down or anytime between my visit.

*touch wood touch wood

I hope this coming business trip will do some good. At least shine a lil more in my own portfolio and expectations before I leave. Yes, even though lady boss already knows about my intention in resigning and also spoken to me openly about it, I am still following the plan

Either than work, I think I will miss all my friends. Obviously, lilpixie has been missing in action. Since her departure to Hong Kong till now, and then mine to Indonesia and before I come back ... she will be leaving to Thailand with her boiboi and a bunchies, I will most likely not meet her for the longest time in my INM serving periods.

Anyway, just in case if she reads this - I miss you k! You take care k! and if ever anything happens to me (since JKT is not really famous for their security, peace and serenity) ... I leave my will and belongings for you and my Ta Jie to settle. Hahaha

I am so dead if I come back alive ...

hugs ... miss you'all

ps - dear mum, dad, sis and baby, do take care. God bless my trip and safety ... god bless everyone I love too. Keep all of them safe and all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment