Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's day!

To my mum, the greatest woman in my life and home - Happy Mother's Day!

Sis and I cooked. We had roman salad, with so many types of organic vege - it is scary! Angela herself trial a pasta with red sauce. Sadly, I wanted to try this oil-based clam (lala) fried pasta but was unable to get fresh seafood for the day.

Anyway, was planning to take some pictures of the tulips I bought mum, along with the great family dinner at home. Unfortunately, K broke my camera. Yes, my DSLR Lens ... cracked the filter and the whole lens is still in the Nikon operation theater.

That aside, I think mum really enjoyed her dinner. No pressie mum cos your big day is coming. May is a month you can't really save cos it's mother's day and mother's big day - the once a year burfday!

No comments:

Post a Comment