Friday, January 23, 2009

Ugly Betty next door

I did many great things today; helped mum to clean the house for CNY, decorate the house, went shopping, cleaned my room, did my homeworks and edited some of my photographs. The most memorable was actually me bathing a REAL dog, a dog that I hope soon will be proclaimed to be my own. At this present moment, the dog belongs to my neighbour.

How she came about? Well, literally from the womb of a bitch, her mother who was the dog that stayed at my neighbour's while I was studying in Australia (2+ years back). Just after a few months I got back, the mother got raped, gave birth to puppies and she was one of the last that wasn't adopted. Come to think of it, she did get adopted but was exchanged for another pup due to her looks. YES! This lil dog didn't turn out pretty. See for yourself ...


2+ years back


Current pic - German Spitz + Mix Dalmation = spots on her body

Although her look is worse than Ugly Betty, but she has everything to love for in a dog. This notti lil fella which then turn stupid (why? cos she loves to eat her own shit ... not now thou, we spanked her until she learns to appreciate REAL FOOD), touched everyone's heart (including my MUM! which equated to MIRACLE) with her mousy look, cute eyes, loyalty, bubbly personality, one of a kind prance and dramatic life story ...

I always wanted a dog, I guess I just gotten one out from no where. Hehe. By the way, my neighbour is never home, and only kept the front house yard for the dog to stay in. So, my family and I took turns to shower the dog with love - food, bath, treats, new collars and also real play time!

K loves her too! But he loves every dog in the world. So, it's quite hard to equate. Hehe Ironically, we call her Stupid Girl and she respond to it. Our bad for judging a puppy carrying shit in her mouth most of the time. Anyway, if you say her name really quickly many many times, repeatly over and over again, it may sound like Cupid Girl. Haha ...

Ok enough blogging, time to head back to my editing work. Announcing something big soon!

2 comments: