Saturday, January 10, 2009

Trying to be superman

Sunway Pyramid - KLIA - KLCC - Pavillion - Midvalley - SoulOut Sri Hartamas - Bamboo TTDI

7 places in one day. Not funny ... I was close to vomiting blood. All the walking, eating, driving, talking, dancing and drinking almost took my stomach out. I was out from 10am Friday morning till 4am Saturday morning. It was one hell of an outing ...

10.30am - Arrive at Sunway Pyramid scouting for gift
12.00pm - Bought gift, had quick lunch with K
12.45pm - Reached home, bath, wrapped gift and off to KLIA
1.50pm - Reached KLIA and waited for Erwin
2.30pm - Head to KL
3.40pm - Reach KLCC, quick meal at Delicious
5.30pm - Window shopping @ KL Pav.
6.45pm - Stuck in traffic to Midvalley
8.00pm - Dinner with Eva, Lynn at Midvalley
10.45pm - Yam Cha with INM gang in Soul Out
12.00am - Clubbing at Bamboo TTDI with INM gang
3.30am - Drove home, avoided police road block
4.30am - Sleeping

Then I woke up in the afternoon, missed calls flooded my silent-mode phone and I had to drag myself up, start planning for the day. I recalled before snoring into dreamland that Saturday is another packed day. I took the I-touch, pressed on the calender icon and the agenda for the day was packed. Meet people, entertain, use money ... yada yada. I wonder, how those socialites or club kid survive going through the same ol packed day so often ...

I scroll to the last itinerary of the day ...Clubbing again !!!

I am so sleeping in tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment