Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy and Sad

Its amazing how I can be cheerful with just a piece of dark chocolate. I was not very happy the whole day (same ol depression story) and I met K up later at Pavillion after picking up his car. I was walking around DKNY and Burberry and I hated myself for not being able to just buy something off the counter. Being not financial capable sucks! I swore that I will not allow myself to feel the same shit again ever in the future. I really had enough of not being able to afford things I like. Enough is enough I told myself. I will not allow others look down on me and pop the question of doubt and concern whether I can buy something.

So thanks to K who was so sweet to buy me a chocolate drink and a delicious strip of dark Theobroma chocolate, I feel much better already and am motivated to move forward with my plans. I am going to work hard to get what I want in the future ...

2009 is going to be a bright year! It's going to be ...

No comments:

Post a Comment