Friday, November 13, 2009

Ray of light ...

WOW! Its been close to 10 days since I wrote something. Trust me, I've been pretty lazy and erm just slacking, allowing time to drift by. I don't know why also until K told me today that it is because of the new job. Since I have to start working very soon in a routine job, my body and mind sort of tune itself to not work or worry so much presently. I do not know about the latter, but yes ... I kinda procrastinate in working Norton Russell, at all ...

BTW ... Norton Russell is my company ... who does creative works, branding, video and photo productions, stock photography and any "ca pa lang job" I can get. NR is what I have been doing in the past few months to survive the economy. Young lad with a brave heart enduring a nightmare in job security and finance. That's the summary! Haha

Of course I am not giving up NR. I will still try my very best to run it at the side-line, really on a part time basis since it is still paying for petrol! That said, I have been trying to get someone who I can trust and really depend on to run NR. After all, it is like a baby to me. I seriously hope that I can locate some talents within my circle of friends to manage the content part of the business. I've cut some of the core units but would like NR to remain as a company. Moreover, I've met great number of people, talented photographers, videographers and successfully network myself around them - would be silly to not keep in touch with em!

Hmm ... back to being worry. Since I agreed upon my new job and signing the offer letter ... I have been hit by this storm of worry and tension which covered, drown and send my courage, confident and working soul to somewhere dark and unforgiving. DRAMA! I know! Due to that reason, I've been going around "borrowing" courage and confident from friends these few days. Of course, I am such a lucky boy ... I've been blessed with great friends this time around. Most of em have channeled time and advise in helping me to ground my stand and lift up my chin abit higher.

Now it is only up to me to run the railroad. I hope it is not as hard as running a tobacco company but yeah, I hope all turns out well. Just a brief disclaimer, I have never run a railroad company nor the tobacco one as well, they are just representations.

Since I picked up reading Dale Carnegie's book earlier when I visited the toilet, I realise how much this writer has helped in giving me the final nudge for my conquest in defying my worry and low self esteem traits. From tomorrow, I shall be progressive and actively live my life even through my new job.

I shall begin tomorrow by cleaning my dump. My room.

No comments:

Post a Comment