Monday, September 21, 2009

On Monday Morning...

Awaken by the neighbour's tormenting wailing, their baby of course, I am trying to chart my activities for the coming day. With a hang over from last night party, I have to say - I prefer to stay in bed and spare me the eternal cry, headache and stress I am most likely going to face.

One thing at the back of my head which I absolutely hate is that I may have to skipped gym again because I was taking my own-sweet-time break, or so to speak for the past few days, and have resulted in gunny sacking my work till today. I am beginning to think that perhaps a 9-5 job suit me better. I may have better chance in pretending to be dumb in corporate, than playing affordable guy next door when I ain't.

Depressing cries are definitely not helping. Gosh, why is the baby crying like that? His arm got decapitated by his own mum or something? Can you believe it and here I am blogging when I am suppose to rush to get lunch, prep up for my photo shoot and quickly edit my pending pictures. Perhaps if I speed things up, I may still be able to catch gym before it closes tonight at 8pm!

Hmm ... the procrastination. The devil sound relieving me of work, the lazy choices I can make, the comfort of a bed, the people I can go out with, the characters waiting for me to upgrade them ... AH! Why why why! I am such a loser! URGH* I wish I have a personal assistant. Someone that will force, remind and encourage me to work ...

Anyone want to volunteer? I can change my .com website to an .org one ... anyone? for charity?

No comments:

Post a Comment