Wednesday, September 23, 2009

100th post

Its my 100th post, recorded on this blog. Mind, you I have two others - abandoned to rot in cyber space. There should be a celebration that I am writing so frequent, but my mood is so bad, it stenches like fresh dog poop! Urgh ... Damn I hate being emotional.

Right now I really feel like going to gym, put on my boxing gloves and really bruise someone. Or really bald some bitch with long hair, a research shows that by removing someone's hair violently with your own bare hand - you will feel much better. Am tempted to prove that theory on bitches on the road. Instead, I have to attend my prep MBA class which starts on this gloomy, grey and freaking hot Wednesday. I am not even prepared for it! Urgh ...

Worse is I am seeing K tonight. I am not even sure if I would explode and victimised him. I know it is so unfair to treat someone as your punching bag! I hope the MBA prep class has some holy cleansing shit that will flush out this negative, incredible horryfying and cranky feeling. I should do something that will make me feel good ... quick

Maybe it's the fried rice I had today...

URGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment