Saturday, April 10, 2010

Weekend report

Today after my MBA class (yeap, I am back!), I was on my way back in a slow moving traffic when I saw a couple arguing in the car. I can't help but look to find that the passenger was very emotional (with her body language) and the driver was patient listening. After moving an inch or two, the roles changed, the driver was moving his arms violently and the passenger was looking out the window. I thought of Rihanna and Chris Brown.

Hmm....

My head spins, my spine aches and I long to slumber in my bed. I think about class tomorrow and how I should endure work, studies and all. I definitely do not look forward for next week ...

But I am so moved and touched by the korean move i am watching now - Shikgaek ... Deng, I actually cried in front of the TV. The last time was from Cider House Rules ... I think I just wanna go to bed now ...

No comments:

Post a Comment