Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Import Blog!

OH MI GAWD. I imported like 300+ post from my previous blogs to this one, but I did not publish them yet. I've briefly went through them and it is so embarrassing to read the spelling errors and silly sentence structure mistakes I made. I mean, I still make them on this blog ... but I believe much lesser compared to last time. Thanks to reading books and of course, writing ... What to do, I am not a born talented writer!

Will post them up one by one, as soon as I do some minor amendments on their tags and title. Don't wanna mess em up. So for now, I am going to sleep ... hopefully can have the same dream as last night.

Time to stop the iTunes and jump to bed. Current song playing, and one that I rate 4 star : Kelly Clarkson "If No One Will Listen"

Good song. Go listen!

3 comments:

  1. Nice write up on your earlier post.

    Just dropping by due to the Tiger Blogfest 2010, learning about Tiger and people.

    Rgds and all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. d'enricher : oh! shucks* blushing already. thanks for dropping by :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 300 posts! Why you shifting blog anyway?

    Take it slow. One day at a time would be a good start. Better late than never, yes? Happy shifting!

    ReplyDelete