Monday, March 29, 2010

Kelly's on the background

It feels weird waking up today. Somehow, something I hope that might happened just will not happen. Either way, it would be a tiring day. Looking at the schedule at work, another event is just a few hours away. With the thought of my messy room and unable to escape it this time around tonight, I will have to so clean my mess before jumping into bed. Not to mention the toss and turn that may happened. Haiks with a loud sigh!

For once in many days, the day looks like night. In usual days around this time, the weather would have been unforgivable with scorching temperatures but as I sit by the lake side, the breeze and moody temperament gave a sign of relief and support. An encouragement seem to brew, to continue with work. It is like ... something special is about to happen? No?

Ok, back to work ...

No comments:

Post a Comment