Saturday, October 24, 2009

Which Bow?

I am sick ... kinda like a twitter message. Anyway, I am down with a bad food poison illness and viral infection. Vomit, diarrhea, headache, sleepless night, joints pain ... you name it! What is worst is that I am bed ridden, home quarantined since yesterday morning and my condition only improved a bit. I had to literally skip my MBA presentation today, after a whole lots of prep work for it ... then I may have to watch my diet later tonight during my sister's open house party ... and my mind wonders between accepting or declining a job offer, which is not particularly what I am looking for but does pay the bills ...

Sigh ...

Since I am stressed and was advised by mum not to sleep so much to keep my body "running", I am in front of the computer listening to one of my favorite Madonna's song - Take a bow. I equally fancy Rihanna's version too. I wonder any other song with that title

Here is the video clip ... I remember I was only in primary school when I first watched the video. Absolutely love the "putting on clothes" part. SO GLAM!

No comments:

Post a Comment