Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Sorethroat and Family Guy Season 5

I am sick. I should be twittering or facebooking this line but somehow, I could not bring myself to register an account. I do not know why, but I rather spend my time writing this blog than browsing through the updates in FB. I've seen James and K both spent quality time "FBing" ... and I can't bear myself doing that. I would spend the time going around bashing soldiers and completing the mission, acquiring new abilities, weapon and treasures but not FBing. I am talking about PS2 games.

Anyway ... just wanted to let everyone know that I am not well ... This blog is becoming more lame by the days. Well ... I shall be blogging about something interesting either tomorrow or friday. Keep in touch ...

No comments:

Post a Comment