Thursday, July 2, 2009

TRES RIOS @ Assunta Starbucks

I am sleepy, tired and emotionally wrecked. Ok, maybe the right word would be mentally exhausted. Yesterday's 7 hour sleep was a blessing but I am still feeling instable inside. Of course, for my dad and family ... I am kinda the strong, independent and little pillar, as how K would call it - but I am slowly breaking and falling inside. Not to worry, dad is fine and recovering from the operation ... Today's post is about me feeling giddy, fatigue and all over things.

Sigh ...

Well ... I am going to skip the details cos my brain ain't functioning that well but this picture definitely helped me to smirk and brave through a little ... wonder when can I model for something similar, perhaps not the brand but the concept ...



Those delusional dreams ... ok ... back to work in Starbucks Assunta, hope mum comes quickly. Really just wanna sleep it off ... again ...

No comments:

Post a Comment