Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I want it too! Mum wants it too!

Dad is back home today! I love it when people work efficiently. We are talking about synergy here! Had a great day seeing the hospital and insurance company cooperate and discharge my dad. The usual 3 hours minimum procedure was cut back to 2 hours, thanks to Mum's contact in ING and Dad's delightable attitude. The nurses all loved him, spent time to say goodbye ... jealousnya aku!

Dad even gave me a lecture in the car about "genuinely being nice" which is why he got tons of people visiting him during his stay. People ranging from family members, distant friends, bosses, suppliers, x-colleagues, former bosses, former suppliers and even factory workers, wow! Some of my friends, neighbors who do not really know my dad wants to visit him as well. Unbelievable ... and my dad summarized the reason is because he is one truly nice guy ... hmm ... true in many ways ...

Anyway, since dad's bandage has been taken off ... my mum and I both have been contemplating to get the doctors at Assunta to do cosmetic surgery on us. Dad's face looked like an angel, although he skipped having MJ's nose ... he look absolutely terrific, no scar, no post accident marks and FLAWLESS SKIN. The surgery replaced his old skin, the one with large pores and pigmentation due to old age with new baby-butt like skin that matches his skin tone and all! SHITE! MAGIC! Better than miracle water! Damn those plastic surgery! Why are they so expensive!

No comments:

Post a Comment