Monday, December 26, 2005

Xmas 05

Celebrated this year's christmas with a flu and bad throat. I didnt quite enjoy this year's christmas except for the fact that I went shopping for gifts for friends and helped Kenny decorated his Xmas tree. To be exact - I have not, in my entire life, decorated a Xmas tree. My family is a very conservative-traditional chinese-BUDDIST family. So there isn't any Christmas thinge at my house.


I took the entire half day for Xmas eve to sleep. Then, me and Kenny head to FF Curve for Klevin's body balance. Felt so bad as I FFK him a few times for classes. Sorry dude* Later, we had Xmas eve dinner's at Mark's place. It was such a hassle as both Kenny and I didn't wrap our pressie's yet. So we ended up wrapping the gifts at the Car Park! What and experience! We had a simple dinner, exchange gifts and played around with Styx, Mark's cute and adorable dog! Agh .. I wish I had a JRussell :P


Then, Jenny, ChooiYin, Kenny and I overnighted at Kenny's condo. We played Mahjong till like 5am! Phew ... It was tiring but fun! You should have seen how ChooiYin acted after she had 2 glasses of Bailey's on rock. She was totally whacked out and begin her "raba-raba kungfu" or what we call in chinese "Ji Mo"! Hahahaha


Xmas day arrived but ironically - I helped mum decorate the house for Chinese New Year. Weird! Decorating the house for CNY while the radio blasts off with Xmas song! Well, like I said; Conservative-Traditional Chinese-Buddist Family :-)


Later, had Xmas BBQ ala Japanese dinner @ Midvalley with Kenny and it's so amazing how Midvalley's Decos are still attracting people! I've been to Midvalley at least 4 times this month and the fabulous decos are still like hot cakes. People crowd the center hall just to take pictures of the wonderful setting! Good marketing efford I shall say! I like it anyway; and It's quite hard for me to like anything ...


Then head home and slept till now. Just finished watching Tortoro. It's so nice! So sad to say that people no longer produce cartoon as meaningful as that. Thumbs up for producers from Tortoro and Spirited Away.

4 comments:

  1. Poor guy. It must be tough starting Christmas with a flu. But the damned weather has been much too changeable lately.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. savante : yeah ... xmas would have been much better without the flu!

    ca va pas la tete: Last year was better! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi
    i know this is unrelated to your post but you previously blogged about going to Aus, i happen to be a malaysian in australia also, been following your blog, i am in melbourne, which city will you be heading to?? hcpen

    ReplyDelete