Friday, December 23, 2005

Pre-Xmas

Today I am going to blog about the ... erm ... *andrewkin scrathing his own head* ... YEAH; Xmas Shopping!

Since Singapore; I am officially burn-out. My expenses had rocket"ed", my wallet is crying and currently my pocket and account is near to empty! It's like during the Depression in Japan back during the WW2~

Anyhow; It's all thanks to no good Christmas. The season to shop shop shop. Don't get me wrong, I didnt spend lavishly but because my monthly pocket money is only RM450 per month (MAX) and that includes the tol, food, supper and what so ever I want to get. So; getting Xmas gifts for most of my close and best friends; were on a tight budget. Those who had receive their gifts; sorry if it's quite "not what you expected" or "cheapy stuff". But of course, It's the thoughts that count right?

And for those who had not; I am so sorry but I really can't get another gift, or else; I will be selling my butt to clear my debts and so fourth. I promise once I start having the spending power, the gift miight come :P ... might that is :P

Seriously; I think Santa should like slip a RM1000 cheque through the bedroom window so that everyone has a lil more money to get gifts for everyone! At least something! (Those who sleeps in a bedroom without window; I am so sorry but you would have to talk to Santa about alternative ways to pass you the cheque) I bet everyone would be happy! But of course, there isn;t Santa is there???

So, Xmas is here and everyone's broke! Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comment: