Saturday, June 2, 2012

Back from Melbourne

I am back from Melbourne! Yay yay yay. Thats a triple yay because I had a great time in Melbourne, came back in one piece and in less than 15 minutes, I will be heading out with my buddies for another round of celebration. Nope, it is not my birthday ... so can keep the birthday wishes for 2 months time.

Anyway, I am sitting in Miruku-kun's room and listening to his playlist of wonderful songs. So I thought, his top 5 list of songs most played are:

1. Adele - Someone like you
2. Carly RJ - Call me maybe
3. Taylor Swift - Back to December
4. Christina Perri - A Thousand Years
5. Beyonce - Best Thing I never had

Then, I thought I should compare my top playlist as well. So my top 5 most played songs are :

1. Katy Perry - Part of Me
2. Nicki Minaj - Starships
3. Train - Drive By
4. Beyonce - Love on Top
5. Flo Rida w Sia - Wild Ones

So it shows who we are. LOL

Next post will be on my emotional trip back to Melb Aussie. To end the post, thanks you Miruku-kun for the wonderful graduation gift


No comments:

Post a Comment