Monday, November 15, 2010

From S4 of DHW

I am emotional. I understand and I accept. But how come I am so affected by some characters in drama series. Gosh, I at least teared up a few times over some housewives. I think I do take certain things in life quite seriously. After all, being comical isn't quite my everyday job and requirement.

I learned today that sometimes, expectations can be crushed in mere seconds and that life's offerings is filled with choices one have to make. You cry over things but you move on. You move on to things that are worth living for. You move on to things that you want to create to be called colorful history.

That line made me teared up.

I cannot believe by watching drama series, you actually learn philosophy in life. Good ol to the script writers!

No comments:

Post a Comment