Thursday, August 12, 2010

Tweeter or Blogger?

I realize that I tweet and blog alot. People do ask me ... why do you blog and tweet so often? Honestly, I do not know how to answer them. Instead I ask them back : Why do you FB so often?

The latest question I've gotten was "which do I prefer?"

Is that even a question? HAHA ... both these activities have taken most of my leisure time of looking at the rose bush, a metaphor la ... I cannot help it, I am a sucker for all these cool applications and with Caffeine Sunbear constantly introducing me to new apple applications and installing them on my -now-follows-me-around ipod, I tend to feel responsible to check my tweet and blog whenever I have time. You know, updates and catch up on friends ... Not that I endorsed electronic hi-byes and howdys.

So do I actually blog or tweet more often? I would say ...



Yeap ... I tweet more often! I love reading short public messages from my following peeps. One thing for sure, I won't carry a blackberry la ...

BTW, I STILL DO NOT WANT TO FB. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment