Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Thank you peeps

大哥 : Have you seen doctor? You been sick very often lately wor ... better take care

I got a few similar tweets and SMS to the above. I am happy to tell you guys that at this very moment. 920pm ... I do feel better. I do not know why I always fall sick too but perhaps getting a good rest like today really help. In the past 24 hours, I've spend more than 10hours sleeping, 5 hours resting and the rest just working from my laptop.

That said, I am suppose to blog about many things - ie; the Jap restaurant and also the wonderful gift I gotten from Jakarta. I shall do that erm ... before 12am, I promise. Just wanted to drop a few notes in between my break time ... currently trying to finish my written assignment.

See you again after supper. Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment