Friday, May 7, 2010

Pieces of songs

They are not unkind, they just ...

Held it in, I never told you
Reason for tear drops on my guitar,
Tried sleeping with a broken heart
All the things we wanted

Standing ovation
and watch this life pass me by
Stop crying your heart out
It leads no where
Its personal, myself and I

All the memories now haunting
Just different faces, different place
I build myself up and fly around in circles
Why

Need some shelter for my own protection
Taking chances
Life is so cruel ... walked out my my life
When there's no getting over that rainbow

Should I keep just chasing pavements?
It's time to be ...
I must go alone
Fairy tales don't always have a happy ending, do they?

*compiled from a series of songs ... if you can guess those lyrics, you will be able to piece me together.

No comments:

Post a Comment